I am inspired by cultural diversity: Life is more about the meaning we attribute to it than about an actual/factual reality. My therapeutic approach offers you to venture into a journey within through which we can find, together, the tools you are looking for in order to live your life fully.
Studied bachelor in Psychology in Mexico City at UNAM (National University Autonomous of Mexico).
- Thesis focused in Developmental disorders and Neuropsychology
- Experience with children presenting Asperger an Autism
- Work in educational sciences
- Practiced as a Neuropsychologist and a as clinical psychologist
Master's degree in UCL (Catholic University of Louvain-la-Neuve)
- Thesis focused in working with families with a child presenting a developmental disorder.
- Clinical practice with teenagers in psychiatry
- Research in the field of Agency
- Narrative and solution oriented therapy with children and teenagers.
- game and Imagination: Sand Tray Therapy
You can book by phone
Tuesday 13:00 — 21:30
Wednesday 18:00 — 21:30
Friday 09:00 — 18:00
Saturday 13:00 — 18:00